воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

al4a.com links




I got the job
I went in interviewing for a receptionist position and now Iapos;m the assistant manager I guess Iapos;m finally going somewhere with this theatre thing
I started work this past Thursday, and all I have been doing is buying and assembling furniture. Itapos;s pretty neat since we are building this office from the ground up, and it can be called OUR office. All the employees, there are 6 of us (all students), had a say in what the office should look like, what kind of desk they want, etc. We are a bit limited on budget, but I think it will be cool to decorate and make the place look less like a basement and more like a professional office
I was in charge of making the schedule of who works when, and once I got people to email me back, it wasnapos;t so bad. I believe I am scheduled to work 19.5 hours a week and everyone else ranges from about 5 to 15.
It will be exciting, and will certainly give me something to do, and I hope it wont be too overwhelming being the assistant manager, I could have declined and just been a receptionist, but whatapos;s the fun in that?
Tomorrow I am back in to receive more shipments of furniture :)
al4a.com links, al4a.com links.htm, al4a.com links.html, al4a.com video, al4a.com.com.



Комментариев нет: