воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

am i saved




I havenapos;t written here in over a month. A lot has happened but also not that much.

First, the article has been written and a photographer came out two-ish weeks ago to take four million posed pictures of me. I donapos;t know when it will run in the paper, but it will in either the life or region section.

Second, Adrian and I�went to Baltimore and saw City and Colour. It was absolutely perfect.

Third, school is still going on and it still is not fun. I got a 100 on my first half of the elementary class and now I�switch teachers and have Dr. Houff twice a week. My middle school class is okay, I�am now with an elementary music teacher for another 5 weeks and educational psych is still boring.

Fourth, I started my two week practicum last week at Winding Creek. I�absolutely love it. I�cannot wait until I�can do that job all day. I�am really enjoying everything and my mentor teacher is unbelievably awesome. I�am done next Friday and I�am going to be really sad.

Fifth, I�am going to Africa for two weeks this summer. Assuming another 8 people sign up for the class, I�am going to Ghana at the end of June to go to Winnebaapos;s teacher college. I�will go to class for a week and will then do a practicum in schools around the town. Basically, I�will go to school for a week like a workshop and will then go teach. It is going to be crazy awesome. We will also be going to Accra which is the capital of Ghana and Elmina Castle which was one of the main slave castles on the Atlantic Slave Trade Route. We will be right on the Cape Coast. I�just found out tonight that my parents think it is a good idea and want to help me go. It is going to be so amazing. I�have always wanted to go to Africa. I�obviously wonapos;t get to do everything I�want to do on this trip, but I�will go back later in life like my parentapos;s went to Scotland. But for now, this is perfect. Now I have to get a passport and a visa and go get a lot of shots for diseases spread my mosquitos. That is what I�am scared about. I am a mosquito magnet. We found out that I�produce extra carbon dioxide or something that attracts them. They can sense me from a football fieldapos;s distance away. So I have to get shots for yellow fever and malaria. I�canapos;t drink the water because I�might get cholara and watch out for chicken and make sure it is thoroughly cooked because there is bird flu there... Yay. All that aside, I cannot wait.

amvet maryland, am i saved, am i santana that, am i santana tha.



Комментариев нет: