четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

between difference fact judgment opinion




Out of all the blogs that Iapos;ve posted about love and dramas, I noticed I never blogged about my best friend. Well maybe only very seldom, and Iapos;d like to make one now. :-P

Of course I do have my own set of girl friends and my other friends who have really been there for me during good times and much more the toughest times Iapos;ve ever been through. And I do love them to bits, but without him, I canapos;t say that my group of "true friends" is complete, nearly complete. He really is like a brother to me already, that weapos;ve past that stage of falling for your guy/girl best friend coz weapos;ve gone through, literally, thick and thin. When he has the time, he visits me at school. Heapos;d even bring me home, weapos;d just take the bus. Heapos;d stay at our place until like 10pm even if itapos;s a school night, and heapos;d commute back home. My parents like him so much already. :)) Whenever I need him, he really is just one text away. Heapos;d be there for me, ALWAYS. No questions asked.I can say it really is different. :-) And I donapos;t feel embarassed when I tell him stuff that only girls should know. =)) Thatapos;s how comfortable we are with each other. He never demands anything else from me, and appreciates me Whenever I get into trouble, heapos;d find a way to get me out of it. :-P When I meet a new guy, heapos;s always the first one to know. :-) He treats me even if itapos;s totally unnecessary. Because the things that he do for me are so much already, I canapos;t even remember all of them. And of course Iapos;m not the only one dependent on him, he is on me too and I do the same for him. :-) His girlfriend never did get jealous of me coz she knows how tight and how deep our relationship is..
I really can say that we are gonna be best of friends forever. :-)


He really is that one and only guy who is permanent in my life already. Hehe.

I love you bro I hope you get to read this. :-)


between difference fact judgment opinion.



Комментариев нет: